01 Dec Christmas Restrictions
The government are changing some social contact restrictions over the Christmas period.
As a reminder between 23 and 27 December.
- You can form an exclusive ‘Christmas bubble’ composed of people from no more than three households
- You can only be in one Christmas bubble
- You cannot change your Christmas bubble
- You can travel between tiers and UK nations for the purposes of meeting your Christmas bubble
- You can only meet your Christmas bubble in private homes or in your garden, places of worship, or public outdoor spaces
- You can continue to meet people who are not in your Christmas bubble outside your home according to the rules in the tier where you are staying
- You cannot meet someone in a private dwelling who is not part of your household or Christmas bubble
- You should travel to meet those in your Christmas bubble and return home between the 23 and 27 December
- Anyone travelling to or from Northern Ireland may travel on the 22 and 28 December